Strony

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield my review


Formulated with Lotus Shield Technology, to help form a protective lightweight barrier that holds up even in humid weather. Lightweight, leave-in serum, instantly helps smooth and tame, then lasts through two washes* 60ml 

How to use Lotus Shield :
Shake well before use. Apply a 1/2 teaspoon (or pea sized amount) of product to clean, damp hair and distribute evenly. For longer hair, increase product amount gradually until you experience the desired results.


My hair is very soft, thin and has a tendency to be frizzy. It’s like my hair lives its own life. Frizz Control Lotus Shield totally tames and leaves my hair shiny and soft but not greasy at all. It’s very light and not weighted down. It smells very nice.

The serum is very light and absorbs quickly. I‘m very impressed because is not sticky.


I love this product, Lotus Shield is just brilliant. My hair is shiny, beautiful and stays straight all day. My hair is controlled even in fine rain which is a plus for me. It works on the frizz and keeps my hair under control for many hours.


The serum can be used in two ways: with or without a hairdryer. I use it mostly with a hairdryer-styler. Actually, I’m going through a second bottle already.



No comments:

Post a Comment