Strony

Friday 25 October 2013

L’oreal La Laque & Le Matte Colour Riche Lip Color, first impressions


I watched YT videos and demo LollyDolly128 got my attention. These are new lip pencils by L’oreal. I decided to buy on eBay La Laque 411 Never Lacque-ing  and Le Matte 404 Matte-R of Fact! I chose two different finishes/textures. Amazing colours, super pigmentation and La Laque is wonderfully moisturizing and so creamy. Smell is a bit strange, kind of powder or floral/Nivea cream. For me is neutral, I don’t mind.

Le Matte – Velvety Full Coverage Lip Colour



Le Matte is nice, but not that exciting because my lips are very sensitive and dry. I’m still looking for an ideal product for them. Colour is fantastic, brownish red - 404 Matte-R of Fact! It is an excellent choice for the autumn.
Durability is a little bit disappointing, because it leaves uneven spots after a few hours. I don't like such effect.




La Laque – Shiny Coverage Lip Colour




La Laque is soft and very girlish. I really liked it. 411 Never Lacque-ing colour is kind of dusty pink. Finish/texture: very creamy, smooth and very comfortable. It gives a feeling of hydration. Very long lasting, much longer than La Matte 404 Matte-R of Fact!



2 comments:

  1. Bardzo fajne ale jak dla mnie za ciemne.
    Muszę przyznać, że masz bardzo fajnego bloga :)

    Zapraszam do siebie :)

    I-am-Journalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trzeba lubić takie kolory, to fakt :)
      Ten blog to moje spełnienie dla rozwoju języka angielskiego więcej znajdziesz na polskojęzycznym wydaniu 1001 Pasji :)

      Pozdrawiam :)

      Delete